Thursday, May 25, 2006

Too little, too late? Opt for a second chance..

Hello everyone!!

remember me?

maybe you do from the last entry in this blog I wrote almost 2 months ago... shame on me.

But between having internet troubles, my brother and my mother coming, a new roomate and all the travelling, I hope y'all can understand that I didn't have time to update this blog much. So many things have been happening and I really dont know where to begin, so I thought of compilling all of my best pictures of where I have been and what I have seen in the last 2 months... starting with when my brother was in Japan.

Here goes...

My brother came at the end of April, right in time for Cherry Blossom season (yes , I know that I stopped writing my blog weeks before the last week of April. Just don't tell anyone.) My brother went wild going around Fukushima and capturing the best sceneries framed by the beautiful trees.


On his first day of jet lag, he joined me at school with my kindergarten class and saw how precious my kids were. It was strange to have him at work with me and have him see me interact with the kids. I feel like I have gone such a long way, from not knowing what the hell I was doing to actually having complete control.

Merely a few hours after arriving in Fukushima, Jordan and I ventured on our first week-end in Tokyo together. Saturday was reserved for traditional Tokyo where we visited the Senso-ji temple in Asakusa and lounged the Sumida river. Then later that night we partied for the very first time together on Roppongi... end of story.

This is only my first entry of many, since I have to pause now and get ready for work, but I promise to continue updating. Please don't give up on me!

lots of love and kisses, e.



4 comments:

Rachel said...

About damn time you gave us an update! Okay, I technically already knew all of this and have seen all the pictures, but hey, not everyone is lucky enough to be your roommate in Japan so they miss all the gossip...

Heidi said...

You´re doing it again...it´s been a month since your last update! Where are all of your pics??? ---love you, H. xoxoxox

Lifeless said...

Hahahahah, you will not believe this. A few years ago I was also in Japan for a couple of months and started a blog, here:

http://thejapaneseexperience2004.blogspot.com

I just found hilarious that we used the same name. I will read through yours and see what other similarities i find.

Heidi said...

ok this is ridiculous. we are all waiting with bated breath at another entry...shame on you! :P
H xoxoxoxoxo